Sunday, August 22, 2004

If words could describe!

Hey everyone (whoever that might be)!!

I found a connection on this desolate plot of ground! It's exciting...my fingers are tingling with the excitement! I'm sitting in a chair in a barracks on North
Fort Lewis and listening to Charlie Flight run around fixing their racks (beds) on their personal time. It's quite the racket and it's kind of surreal actually--this is no new things. This whole week, so far, has been one surreal string of wackiness (for lack of a better term in this oddball situation). I've seen rain, shine, yelling and screaming, foozball, officers, naps...oh, just a lot of stuff! It's at moments like these that I wish I had photo posting on this blog! There are LOT of available pictures I that could be up--oh well.

Encampment is great! I'm working with some great people and it's an all around smashing time. There was one senior who was good enough to lend me his computer... I don't know what some others would think but for now... I'm almost laughing--that's probably because I'm finally getting my fix. :)

I shouldn't spend too much time on this... Again, I don't know if I will be able to access this again any time soon but I hope so. Cheers everyone and have a happy rest of the summer!

-Mark
<< Home 1 Comments:
Blogger Kristi said...

It's good to hear from you! It all sounds like an awful lot of fun-don't forget to sleep now though!

11:21 PM, August 31, 2004  

Post a Comment