Friday, July 30, 2004

beautiful creatures

I heard them referred to as "God's most beautiful creatures" while visiting The Duysing's house on Thursday. Can I argue? Well yes, I can argue but I don't see the point--anyone can argue the merits of any animal till they are blue in the face. Ok, I don't think Jackie is going to appreciate this touch of "relativism" when it comes to....well, to horses.

Yes, I rode a horse at the Duysings house after about ten years afoot! I was happy I wasn't as awkward as I feared, and it was fun. Period.
<< Home 1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark!! I will agree with you that horses are very beautiful. I personly am afraid to ride them. I only rode a horse two times in my life and was thrown off them both times. Bad I know.

Gloria Drake

5:23 PM, May 16, 2005  

Post a Comment