Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Agh...I'm slipping

Can you even imagine? I haven't posted since Saturday and, considering that school is out, most people would say that I should have more time for this. Think again. When you have a whole campus with an internet connection in more than just every other building, you are generally more prone to find time for blogging--that's my hypothesis for the night. To support this, I present submit to you gentlereaders the indisputable fact that I have a passion for internet publishing (that's slang for the much too sophisticated word 'blogging'), therefore you can trust me when I say that I wouldn't stop writing without a valid reason. My valid reason is that there is so little opportunity with the increased work hours. Believe me, if there was a way for me to blog while filling a trailer with mud-soaked construction trash in the rain, I would do it!
<< Home 1 Comments:
Blogger Mark said...

Yes, that perk did cross my mind. I do think I will appreciate any other job I happen to get in the future...unless there is something even more exciting (in the same way this one is) that is in store--that would be ironic!

5:09 PM, December 17, 2004  

Post a Comment