Saturday, May 28, 2005

Front opinion: Newsweek and anonymous sources

My last commentary for this quarter in The Western Front is up online. The angle I took on the Newsweek lunicy is hardly my only thoughts on the issue--it's probably one aspect of the issue with which many liberals might agree: mainstream media needs to stop using anonymous sources as a staple.

Give it a read, for what it's worth.

Crossposted at Western Washington Unraveled
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry Mark my computer is having some problems right now and won't let me read your article. But I will try again later PROMISE!!

3:36 PM, May 29, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

I kept my promise and did try again later. And I did get into your link. Very interesting article. Personly I am a very proof kind of person. If you are going to try to prove me wrong or tell me something you need to have proof to back you up. So this kind of thing really gets on my nerves.

6:14 PM, May 30, 2005  

Post a Comment