Monday, May 23, 2005

Running toward...something

I finally called the Tribune back today... It seems my early interest, or locality didn't help me when up against the likes of Matt Anderson. I'm sure they're needs will be served quite well, rock-star reporter that he is! Actually, by the time he is finished at the Tribune, I'm sure he will have taken reporting on that paper to a higher standard--he's that good. All the best to him.

Now about my summer internship, which just blew up in my face....

I suppose I'll just have to start job hunting again. True it wasn't wise to put all my eggs in the Tribune basket, but the alternatives were pretty sparse. My mistake for not going for the Herald at the same time (as was my original intention). So the short answer to the pickle in which I find myself: don't panic, keep trusting.
<< Home 5 Comments:
Blogger Rebekah said...

Oh Mark! Praying, praying, praying...

12:52 PM, May 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....as am I!

1:28 PM, May 23, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Thank you both!

1:59 PM, May 23, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Sorry Mark. I hope you find something better.

6:14 PM, May 23, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya learn as ya go, I guess. Praying...

4:28 AM, May 24, 2005  

Post a Comment