Friday, May 20, 2005

Unraveled template

Check out Western Unraveled and let me know what you think of the new layout. I finally accomplished my preliminary goal of adding another sidebar after some vicious trial and error last night. Mostly, I do it by checking other comparable blogger sites...then seeing what they've done with their code...last night I went way beyond that in trying to get to a point where I didn't mind publishing. There’re still one or two glitches that keep popping up but that's life.
<< Home 7 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never looked at the Western Unraveled before so I don't know what it looked like before. But it looks fine now. ~Gloria

3:57 PM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Joshua said...

I like it Mark. Pretty nice - as you said there are a few glitches still (top image cut off so motto is not fully seen, and second Dinesh pic too wide) but mainly it is really nice.

5:24 PM, May 20, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

hmmm

Are you using Safari Joshua? I know when I viewed it with that, it bled over into the sidebar. At least it's not a template issue

5:36 PM, May 21, 2005  
Blogger Nick J. said...

It looks good man. I'm just bummed Western didn't accept me, or I'd want to be part of W.U.

7:09 PM, May 21, 2005  
Blogger Joshua said...

Nope, I was using Firefox (I'm not a Mac user...yet :).

2:40 AM, May 22, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Nick...sorry to hear you won't be joining me up here. That would have been great.

Kat, the problem I had with the old design (like this template) is that it lacked originality. I don't like just being satisfied with something that looks just like someone else's blog--it was a very common design we were using. I hope to impliment even more Western pics for art in the future.

1:44 AM, May 24, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Yeah...now that I just repeated what you said...lol

1:45 AM, May 24, 2005  

Post a Comment