Thursday, May 12, 2005

The logical choice

Finally a quiz that was really good.



I Am Incredibly Logical




(I got 75% of the questions right)


Move over Spock - I'm the new master of logic

I think rationally, clearly, and quickly.

A seasoned problem solver, my mind is like a computer!


Ok...I hope you will forgive me for changing the text to first person. I really shouldn't be too egotistical about anything because someone is going to come along and get a better score--be warned, though, mine was achieved on the FIRST try. I reserve the right to cry foul if I suspect someone of cheating (anyone who beats my score, that is).
<< Home 17 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can hardly believe I got only 63% the 1st time. Wierd. Yikes. Guess I'm not very logical. =P

9:33 AM, May 12, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Guess I won't be doing alot of arguing any time soon. I'd lose miserably.

9:35 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

I can't guess what you got because it doesn't use any of my logic to do so.

natha...since when do we have anything to argue about these days? Lucky you! :p NOT

11:57 AM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Brandy said...

63% - not bad for a blonde :)haha

8:43 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Justin C. said...

Wow, you must be smart!

9:32 PM, May 12, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Sad to say I was never too good at those ones about shoes and socks and how many you have to pull out of the pile. I got 50% at best but it told me to keep at it because I got some of the hard ones! Sure!
I liked the word and age ones...I guess I am just very basic in my logic not abstract. Must work on that!
Guess I will have to be careful and not take any of you on. :-)

12:38 PM, May 13, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, I'm feeling pretty good about myself: 88% on the first and only try!

Robert Murphy
mrandmrsmurphy@nospam.netzero.com
http://imurphy.memebot.com

9:12 PM, May 13, 2005  
Blogger Anna said...

Don't feel bad Nate-I only got 50% the first time! I wish they would tell you which ones you really need work on!!

1:01 PM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

I tied with you Mark!
hehehe..I was so excited that I posted my results on my blog as well.
I don't know if I like the "mind like a computer" part though (for me.)
That is so NOT me!

2:40 PM, May 14, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

That was so sad:( I'm not even going to say what I got. Maybe I need to go study something.

8:09 PM, May 14, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guess what ~*~brandy~*~, I'm not really a blond! Whoa! What does that say about me? Yeah, Anna, I wish they would let us know what we got wrong, too. How else can we learn from our mistakes?
Nice job, Robert!

4:35 AM, May 15, 2005  
Blogger Brandy said...

Hey there Nathan:) I was talking about me getting 63%- I knew you weren't a blonde. lol:D

9:19 AM, May 16, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Ah...

I'd love to see what the text is for you 88 percenters. To be honest, I don't think I could find out what I did wrong unless I went back--this much a can say: I KNOW I got the sock one right!

Hey Robert... I'll get your link updated. Glad to see you salvaged it.

Kristi... I think I recall you doing just as well as I did on the logic section...does my memory serve me correctly?

11:27 AM, May 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very surprised I got 63%. On the first try I might add.

~Gloria Drake

5:30 PM, May 16, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went and took it again, and got 50%. So, I started hitting the "back" button, changing some answers, and eventually got up to 88%. I'm thinking that that's the max possible score. Could be wrong though.

~*~Brandy~*~, thanks for clarifying. I probably shoulda taken things into a more logical consideration. Maybe I'm actually a blond on the inside. lol =P

Cheers

3:16 AM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Haha--I'm 63% on the logical scale. I think that score is pretty popular. But I was completely out of my element with the sock one!!! GURR!

12:23 PM, May 17, 2005  
Blogger Joshua said...

Okay, Bethany and I took it (separately) and she got 75%. I got 100% (I guess that's why I'm going into computer science eh?). Here were the answers for those wondering:
1. a
2. c
3. c
4. c
5. a
6. d
7. d
8. d
Goes to show you that c and d are still the most common answers - I must admit the thing took me forever! I didn't like the sock and shoe one because at first I thought it was 8 *pairs* of shoes and 50 *pairs* of socks and you had to have the same socks and shoes - but that was impossible so anyway....grrr! :)

6:16 PM, May 20, 2005  

Post a Comment