Monday, June 06, 2005

If you happen to think of it

At 1 p.m. today, I'll be taking my last final of the year. Ironically it's also the most important one that I've taken this year. So if you could spare a moment to remember it in prayer, I would appreciate it beyond measure.
<< Home 5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure thing brother. I hope you will have gotten enough sleep. Praying...

4:45 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Will absolutely be thinking of it today--go with God bro!

10:30 AM, June 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I read this in time to pray! Will do... -Elizabeth B

12:18 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Joshua said...

Didn't catch this until now...oh well, God knows our prayers before we pray them so I'm sure He's got your back.
How did it go?

3:23 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

I got to this one a little late for prayer. But do have one questions for you. Do you ever sleep? I mean you posted this comment at 1:20AM. My brain does not even think about working that early. I take that back it does if I get up about a half an hour before. That way I have time to wakeup.

5:10 PM, June 06, 2005  

Post a Comment