Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Junior asparagus growing up

That has to be the most confusing title I've ever written. I think I thought something along these lines: Less than a week and I will have moved from the junior ranks into my final year at Western. Does that make me senior asparagus?
<< Home 5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes! :) Senior asparagus. I love it. -Elizabeth Bailey

9:44 AM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

HahahaHA! That's just fantastic Marko. On to bigger and better things!

10:30 AM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Funny Mark. Next year I'm going to be a junior in high school. Does that make me a junior asparagus? Or does that only apply to college?

12:35 PM, June 02, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

I have a new riddle on my blog. You should come and see if you can figure it out.

5:57 PM, June 04, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

Congratulations on your new growth! I am sure this will be a great year for you and the future is bright with possibility!

9:46 PM, June 05, 2005  

Post a Comment