Sunday, June 05, 2005

Six months later, the tour ends

I now have my hands on some photos that I promised back in January. These are from the New Years party at the Duysings, written about in this post. Read up on it before you ask any questions.



Here's Jackie with her hobbit handiwork: mushrooms, mason jars and all!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jackie telling a few good stories. I'm still trying to figure out the whole thing about elves and santa claus coming from middle earth.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one baffles me because I didn't think anyone could get so many monotone faces into one shutter on such cheerful evening. It could be during one of Jackie's groaners :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No, not all the guests flaunted costumes.



Nathan, doing some last-minute costume work.



Jason Frank, the Hobbit in front, with his cool designed-by-Jackie outfit. Mark the Numenorian (with Jackie's scale model of Glamdring!) and Nathan the Rohirran in the back, looking...somewhat studly.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For those who don't know, Anna is standing next to Nathan. Rebekah (with some impressive curls) below her. Jackie's older sister Jenee is standing below me. Personally, I think Nathan was way more in character than yours truly.

Be sure to read the full story.
<< Home 13 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I must contradict. The word I would use to describe myself in those pictures would have to be "hideous." Sorry.

9:37 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Nathan Douglas you do not look hideous! How dare you use that word in reference to my brother? Hmph. I thought Mark was correct in his appraisal and use of the word "studdly". Very eloquantly put. What is with my brothers each thinking their costumes were so very horrid? Mark you looked just stunning as well. So there.

10:33 AM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Brandy said...

haHA! love the costumes - where did all that hair come from ?!?! :) very 'studly' - lol :)

2:44 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh my gosh Mark you remind of Orlando Bloom in those pictures.

5:13 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Rebekah you look beautiful in your costume!! Ana lookes really sweet in hers to.

5:14 PM, June 06, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Ah! NOOOOOOOO...not Orlando Bloom. Please not him.

1:02 AM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Kristi said...

Absolutely enchanting pictures!! It's a treat to finally see them.
Awesome job Anna and Jackie ;)

1:04 AM, June 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Do you guys always do stuff like this when you get together?
You al look so cool! Can I come to the next party? I will dress up if you ask me to!

12:46 PM, June 07, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

What in the world is wrong with Orlando Bloom? You should be honored, most of my friends think he is the best thing ever walked the earth. That is their opinion not mine. Just so that you know.

2:09 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

kat I have to agree that the guys can make you laugh. Sorry that not very nice. But hey guys naturally looked funny with wigs on.

2:15 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Well! Actually I kinda thought they were cool...but then again, each to his own.

5:42 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Hahaha! Kat you...you...*pent up giggles beginning to burst*

11:47 AM, June 09, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Since I agreed with Kat.... I guess I should say that I'm sorry to. Rebekah you look great with curls. And also with Kat I will now not say another word. PROMISE!!

7:55 PM, June 09, 2005  

Post a Comment