Sunday, September 25, 2005

Correction

I suppose my deficiency of information is the primary cause of the misinformation running around. When I said "belated" birthday present, I was referring to a date so far in the past, I'm actually closer to my 22nd birthday. So please save the accolades for then.
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Brandy said...

wow, you're getting old then:) lol-jk

6:12 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

For now, I'm ok with that!

8:14 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

I wondered when you were going to post this correction! I thought of setting people straight and then for once decided to stay out of other peoples business! it does happen once in a while!

8:18 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

22 is not old! Now 30 or 40 your getting up there... But even then I wouldn't call that old. Most the residents where I work are 85 and up so I really don't see people as old.

8:27 AM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment