Saturday, September 24, 2005

Cringe

From an friend's recent email:

I was taking a quick nap before supper on our deck, when I suddenly woke up just in time to realize a fly was crawling in my ear. I slapped, and he went farther, beyond the point of no return. Then he got a little panicky, and began to crash around inside my ear canal...after a few unpleasant remedies, many jokes and useless suggestions, 5 days later I still have a fly in my ear. Thankfully, he’s dead now. Still, it’s a nasty thought. I haven’t quite come to terms with it...
Neither have I.
<< Home 9 Comments:
Blogger Joshua said...

Um, yuck. Shouldn't this person go to the doctor before it starts decomposing in there? Ugh.

10:41 PM, September 24, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

That is seriously awful...I don't think I would be able to sleep knowing I had a dead fly in my ear.

10:17 AM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Brandy said...

eeeeewwww. That is SO nasty. at least it's not alive, though, and laying eggs inside his head,....... and then the eggs hatch....... and the flies start eating his brains......ugh, sorry:) my mind wandered:)

3:22 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Please tell me this a joke. Gross.

3:27 PM, September 25, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuck! I think I can identify with that, though. I had a fly in my ear once too. Enough to drive someone mad!
-Phoeffe

4:43 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Phoeffe: I'm laughing now instead of cringing. I hope you don't mind.

5:18 PM, September 25, 2005  
Blogger CelloChic said...

HAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who has a fly in their ear?

4:49 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Erin, I am not at liberty to provide any more information yet. :p

8:23 AM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

!Gross!

8:28 AM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment