Monday, September 26, 2005

Email of the day

Monday, 26 September 2005, 8:20 a.m.
Hi Carol

I've been put on notice that Klipsun is available to me if I'm inclined to take it on (the waiting list came through). I'll be candid: the idea of taking it on top of what I have both excites me (for the chance to make up ground) and also scares the livin daylights out of me...

So I think I'm going for it.

Cheers!
-Mark

The reply:
Monday, 26 September 2005, 8:53 a.m.
OK, Mark -- I'll bail you out of the loony bin if that's where you end up.
...you can go ahead and register.

No social life for you this quarter, I can tell.

Good luck.
Carol
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger Brandy said...

woohoo! hope that goes well for ya, mark:) guess we won't be seein' you around much....:P

6:14 PM, September 26, 2005  
Blogger Rebekah said...

Well...bye Mark, see you next summer...

Actually, I so very glad God is working it all out so wonderfully my boy! But you have to promise to sleep sometimes...and don't lose any weight--as in eat sometimes too?!

6:09 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Gone for good I'm sure...hehe, not!

8:12 AM, September 27, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

ditto to what Rebekah said Mark...eat and sleep these are two very important things! I am speaking from experience because right now I am so sleep deprived it's not even funny. I am doing really strange things and it's sort of scaring me. I am going to have to find time for an nap today or I know I won't make it through work tonight too. So please take care of yourself. I read something the other day that said for every two hours we are up we should plan on having one hr. of sleep and for every hour we deprive ourselves of sleep our IQ goes down by at least 10 points, which is more than twice that happenes when you smoke a joint of weed...sort of put things in prespective for me, no wonder I am really feeling stupid these days! You don't want to go there, especially when you are taking on the weighty new responsibilty of writing for the Klipsun!

8:23 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Hey now, that sound a bit like an old wife's tail! :) I'm not saying I will be wasting myself this quarter--so far the schedule has been pretty good. I just have to keep it up and do even better

8:36 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:25 AM, October 01, 2005  

Post a Comment