Monday, April 16, 2007

Dubbel Zout

Just for fun...I found something that made me laugh--minus a liberties in the language.

Ever tasted tire rubber made with extract of licorice and then salted profusely? That was what I thought when I first tasted the stuff years ago. Now? Well, I actually like it. Somehow, this guy who doesn't profess any dutchness of his own came to like something they call candy in Holland.

And now for the link that made me laugh. It's pretty witty, again but be sure to mind the language.
<< Home 3 Comments:
Blogger Gloria said...

Oh goodness those things are gross.

8:30 PM, April 19, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

Oh my that is an awesome description. So made me laugh in modest embarassment as I recalled a certain episode with some of the salted rubber down in the Jungle Zone mini golf the last time I was there.

11:44 AM, April 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know we had DZ in common! I usually stock up when we come to Lynden . . . and I know the whole supply will be mine to enjoy, since Rachel won't touch the stuff. :)

6:01 AM, May 01, 2007  

Post a Comment