Thursday, June 07, 2007

Big Basin - the entourage


Big and little...


Timothy...


Aunty Anna, and Timothy...


What they see...


Don't know what Justus is doing with his hands...


Timothy, Justus, and Mary...


Tree Tim...


Justus hangin out...


Mary...


Anna and I for our tree shot...


I don't see him; do you?


Family portrait


Playing "Pooh Sticks" on a bridge... (nice pic Joel!)
<< Home 5 Comments:
Blogger Kristi said...

Marvelous! What adorable nephews and niece.
How very special! You didn't try climbing any of those trees, did you? ;)

11:46 PM, June 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the pictures!! Only thing better would be to be there myself...I wish! They are growing so fast...can hardly wait for their visit up here!
Love, Mom/Grammie :)

4:20 PM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Crystal said...

Nice pictures. Wow how they grow. I remember being there when you all got word that Justus was born and getting to see the first pictures. And now look at him! Looks you are all having a wonderful time there with the trees. What magnificent specimens they are. I haven't ever seen the really big ones...must do that some day.

5:16 PM, June 08, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always won in Pooh sticks!! :D

I did think about climbing them but the first branches are typically 15ft off the ground at least. We had to content ourselves with climbing on fallen logs and root systems. They were fairly gigantic as it was.

10:58 PM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Gloria said...

Yipee Pictures. Your neice and nephews are really cute. But my favorite one is of you and Anna together by the tree.

3:43 PM, June 09, 2007  

Post a Comment