Thursday, June 07, 2007

Flashback


Date: Good Friday 2007
Location: Bellingham, Washington
Occasion: Foolish looking stumble at the end of a footrace on blacktop
<< Home 6 Comments:
Blogger Emmy said...

What happened to your arm Mark?

5:52 PM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Mark said...

Somebody pushed me I think...

6:16 PM, June 08, 2007  
Blogger Gloria said...

I remember the whole debate about whether you stumbled or someone pushed you... Either way your arm looks nasty.

3:45 PM, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll think twice before agreeing to race Emmy again.

5:03 PM, June 09, 2007  
Blogger Missy(Andrea) said...

Mark! With that light above your finger it looks like it's on fire! Were you hot or is there something going on we may want to know about?

Now as to what happened to your arm. I was there and saw the whole thing. There may be a possibility of my testimony being influenced depending on who gives the best bribe. I mean offer :)

5:05 PM, June 09, 2007  
Anonymous Janice M said...

Loveely blog you have here

5:19 AM, May 24, 2022  

Post a Comment