Monday, June 04, 2007

The sultry south

I still have yet to reach a part of California in recent years that is hotter by any significant amount than my home-state (at least in the summer). So here I am in Salinas and it is just kind of average between the over-cast and random stretches of sunshine. With temperatures hovering between 60-70, how is this any different than what I left at home?

Today's schedule (for those who love to be jealous):

Now - noon: work on downloading laptop drivers / preliminary work on internship prep

1 - sometime later in the evening: hang out in Carmel on the beach with Anna (when she's off work) and maybe the Czerwiaks.

later? dunno--it's better that way
<< Home 2 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...

Sounds delightful. yes today it's cloudy and overcast though not cold. Please give Anna my greetings. Hope you have a fantastic time for however long you are staying.

7:30 AM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Rebekah said...

I miss you. But I'm really enjoying your bed. ;)

4:08 PM, June 06, 2007  

Post a Comment