Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Before I step out the door

I hope you all find yourself in good health and can survive my absence till Monday. I'll be sure to bring some pictures home. Otherwise, I really don't have much to say. I'm going to be up early and out of here in a matter of hours and I need to continue packing. I'm so scatterbrained at this kind of thing--I don't think I've ever been to bed early before a trip...it's just not me.

Cheers then. Pray the weirdness and excitement of it all doesn't get to me. :)

God bless.
<< Home 3 Comments:
Blogger Brandy said...

Have a safe trip and have tons of fun Mark:) Do try to sleep...

6:44 AM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

I hope you have a nice trip. The packing part, have you ever tried to make a list?

1:57 PM, June 08, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Umm Mark. You know the picture you have in the top corner of your blog. You know by the "about me" part. Its a little freaky.

1:58 PM, June 08, 2005  

Post a Comment