Wednesday, September 28, 2005

The Columbia



I call her the Columbia...

Someone told me that when she starts, it feels like a rocket about to take off.*Deep sigh* It's so true. She's such a joy to drive.

Unlike other cars, she appeals to more of the senses. Some cars just look and feel good. Well, with my exhaust leak, I get a great sound plus higher RMPs! And with that oil being burned continuously, I'm loving the smell!

Riding in the Columbia is a holistic experience...just ask Emily.
<< Home 6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I was going to be side by side with the moon any second.......

9:00 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Emmy said...

Marcus O'Rielly, its not fair to edit your post after I comment----a journalist should never reveal a persons name!

9:06 AM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Brandy said...

lol - thanks for the warning -
my ride is smoooooooth :)

7:39 PM, September 28, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Very smooth Brandy. *laughing* I won't say anything but it sooo tempting!

8:23 AM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Sorry Tasha... it's nothing new. It's the same baby--I'm just further defining her.

10:58 PM, October 03, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

exhausts leaks are good my car has one and it make it sound a little more powerful(great feeling)

11:06 AM, October 06, 2005  

Post a Comment