Monday, October 10, 2005

Laughing and wondering

I really could care less about PETA's vendetta against Vogue Magazine's editor or about the two times they have thrown pie her way. In fact, I'm sure most people just find it amusing. What I do wonder is what on earth happens to people in France when they throw pie.

Really, this story is so definitive. Over here, PETA has allegedly stolen animals from some of the biology labs at Western...true, that was many years ago. In France, they apparently like to through tofu instead. Not only that, the AP story didn't say if anyone was arrested, which makes me think I might get a free pass if I decide to have a little pie-throwing fest outside Jackie Chirac's house. Come to think of it, that might be the easiest way to gain control of the french military--if that was something worth doing that is.

Crossposted at Western Washington Unraveled
<< Home 4 Comments:
Blogger Crystal said...

I saw this story and wondered if you find it and comment on it! You didn't disapoint me. LOL

The fact that they threw a tofu really struck me as funny considering that I make a pretty good tofu pie...what a waste of perfectly good tofu...tsk, tsk. Oh well you know those french are not always the most practical (of that doesn't apply to any that you might know in E. Canada but the real french in france!)

10:20 PM, October 10, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

OH come on Mark we have a our own military. We don't need theirs to.

9:19 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

but I can't control ours...they wouldn't surrender.

11:42 AM, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Right! They would/might blow you to bits.

7:37 PM, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment