Thursday, September 29, 2005

Thought fragment

I think one of the worst emails out there is one that asks you to forward something to prove you are really a caring Christian...if you happen on anything similar, just ignore it and don't let yourself in on the guilt trip...even if you think it has a nice poem about someone getting killed by a drunk driver or a picture that makes you smile. The real intent and message of such emails is still the same no matter how it is packaged: someone, somewhere, is on a power trip to see how far they can get one email to go.
<< Home 5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally someone has put into words what I think when one of these "lovelies" is sent to me... Love you!

10:40 AM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Crystal said...

exactly! Well said Mark. I never forward those one and even if I get any thing that I think it cute or funny if it has any of that "forward this one and your wish will come true" stuff on it I take that off before I forward it. I find it all very annoying.

6:25 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

I get the point.

8:19 AM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger Mark said...

Gloria...it wasn't aimed at you or anyone else. I just like to record some of my "thought fragments" as they come to me.

1:19 PM, October 01, 2005  
Blogger Gloria said...

Well I kind of thought that it wasn't aimed at me I was just being... Being me.

8:56 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment